Crispy Potato bubbles (Tater tots)!
These coupled with Binta’s Kitchen Tomato and Red Pepper sauce were amazing!!!!
You can watch this on instagram here
Binta’s Kitchen Tomato and Red Pepper sauce
5 medium potatoes
2 tbsp AP flour
1 tbsp cornstarch
- Peel off the potato skin. Cut it into chunks.
- In a vessel add potato chunks. Also add water and salt into it.
- Let it boil till potato turns out soft.
- Remove all the potato chunks from water.
- Mesh it using fork. Now pass it from sieve to get the smoothe consistency.
- Add salt to taste, baking powder, AP flour, salt and pepper into it and combine well.
- Mix it well. Take small portion of this mixture.
- Roll it into thin cylinders by using your hands..
- Cut it into pieces of an inch
- Press it gently using fork from the center portion. Prepare all the bubbles in similar way.
- Deep fry it into hot oil till golden and crisp from both the sides. Sprinkle with Binta’s Kitchen Yaji Seasoning
- Serve along with Binta’s Kitchen Tomato and Red Pepper sauce