Healthy banana bites!!
Only 3 ingredients and these literally take 5 min to make! I used peanut butter for the centre but feel free to any nut/seed butter!
You can watch this on instagram here
– 1 banana
– 3-4 tablespoons peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter)
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 1 tablespoon coconut oil for melting
1. Start by slicing your banana into 1/2 inch slices.
2. Spread a little peanut butter on one side of a banana slice and then add on top another banana slice.
3. Place them on a parchment lined plate and then place them in the freezer while you melt your chocolate.
4. Melt you chocolate chips and coconut oil together. Dip the banana bites in the chocolate and place back in the freezer until hardened.