Roasted pistachio and moringa bites
I thought you might need a cool snack inspiration😁 It’s seriously addictive so consume with caution 😋
You can watch this on instagram here
2 Cups Raw pistachio
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp Salt (divided)
- In a pan over medium heat, add honey, butter, vanilla and half of the salt, stir until melted.
- Add in the pistachio then stir to coat.
- Once coated, transfer to a greased baking transfer and spread in a single layer.
- Roast in preheated oven @170C for 25minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir to break any lumps then allow to cool.
- Sprinkle sugar, stir and 😉