Spicy Brussel Sprouts and Potato fritters
These Fritters are the perfect new to in corporate brussel sprouts this Christmas. We are all about easy comfort food and this recipe definitely fits the bill.
You can always add an egg or salad on the side. Happy eating!
You can watch the full video on Instagram here
- Preheat the oven to 150c (so the cooked fritters stay warm as you cook them)..
- Roughly chop the brussel sprouts, add to the bowl and mash with a fork.
- Combine everything with a little seasoning
- Cut into equal sized circles and cover with flour.
- Get a medium pan on a high heat with 1 – 2 tsp of oil and let it melt then take a few tablespoons of mix and fry in the pan. (It’s easier if you can get 2 pans going at the same time.)
- Let them fry away and get a golden crust for 1 min, then flip and cook the other side. As your veg is cooked, you’re just heating all the way through and getting a lovely crust.
- Scrape out any bits from the pan (or they will burn), add more oil and keep repeating the process until you’ve got a tray of cooked fritters that you can keep in the oven.*
- Top with Binta’s Kitchen Yaji seasoning and add Tomato and Red Pepper Sauce as a side.