Yummy chocolate and hibiscus protein snack 🌺
Only a few ingredients to these super easy to make! Make sure to taste a little of the mixture before rolling into balls to see how tart from the hibiscus you’d like it to be! You need this if you are looking for:
🥥 Protein snack
🥥 PMS snack
🥥 Anti-anxiety pill
🥥 Guilt-free dessert
You can watch this on instagram here
Makes 10-12 bites
– 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
– 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
– 1/2 cup protein powder
– 1/4 cup Peanut butter (or more if you’d like it sweeter!)
– 2 teaspoons Binta’s Kitchen Hibiscus Powder
1. In a bowl combine all of your ingredients and blend until it sticks together. You may need to scrape down your food processor a few times. Taste to see how much tartness you’d like and add more Binta’s Kitchen Hibiscus Powder if desired.
2. Roll and press into balls and place on a parchment lined plate.
3. Dip in melted chocolate and then top with hibiscus powder. Place in the freezer for 10 min to harden up.
4. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!